How we collect the information
If you register an account in CA Munch Nepal, you may need to give us your email and other personal information. We only collect information as is necessary or appropriate for the use of CA Munch Nepal. Moreover, your web browser tells us stuff like your approximate location, Internet protocol addresses, referring site, time of each visit, page views, website navigation, and any other related browsing activity.
What information we collect
When using any products and services provided by CA Munch Nepal, we may require some or
all of the following information:
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Information related to any financial transactions which may carried out
- Domain/Uniform Resource Locator (URL) where the software will be installed.
How we use the information we collect
- To allow you to register for our web sites and to administer and process those registrations
- To communicate with you about our services and related issues
- To help employers find or contact users who post profile on job sitesInternal Record Keeping
- Account Management
- To maintain and administer our web sites and comply with our legal or internal obligations and policies
- We may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with the network.
Camunchnepal.com use small text files, called cookies, to store information in your web browser. The information stored may include preferences, session identification, HTTP information, and IP address.
IP address of computers used to visit camunchnepal.com and any associated websites and subdomains are stored in our database. This include when first registering for an account, managing your account details, writing a public and private message or performing any other transaction which results in data being transferred to or from your computer and the website in question.